Monday 22 October 2012

Doing going, going doing

Sorry for the lack of new posts last week, it's been a bit hectic the last little while. I got to see my partner's mother get married on Saturday and we moved Robin into our new home on Sunday. Today looks like a big unpacking and organising day.
I will be on Rogers Cable on Wednesday (I think at 11:00am) along with Frances Gregory to promote the upcoming Kissing Bridge Studio Tour next weekend. Check it out if you get the chance and I hope to see you out on the weekend (17 artists, 5 locations... great chance to see some local art)
The draw ends Oct. 31st for the free painting so if you are interested in any prints or originals it's a great time to get on it. You can get in touch with me directly or go to my Redbubble or Etsy page for originals, prints or other other products.

www.brentschreiber.com
brentschreiber.blogspot.ca
info@brentschreiber.com

No comments:

Post a Comment